Thursday, May 25, 2006

Relief at last...

After around a month of scroching summer,Hyderabad got rains yesterday.I was back at my place by 4 pm and it started to pour at 5,my joblessness came to the rescue again. Its not that I don't like getting wet in the rain but I would rather prefer a mild drizzle than a down pour.This precisely is the reason why I love to go to Pune during the monsoons.Its a mild rainfall there always,the drops of rain caress you rather than hitting you.

Anyways here I was in my room watching the tube when the power failed.I was thankful that the power failed otherwise I would have wasted the lovely evening surfing channels.I picked up a novel,which is my instinctive reaction when power fails,and went to the porch to njoi the view. Just when I thought wow!!! what a great evening,it became better.My landlady got me a steaming cup of tea.

What else can a man ask for,barring females :),a great rainy evening with books and a hot cup of tea .I wouldn't have minded a plate of hot pakoras but then it was too much to ask from my landlady.I hope this great weather continues and the power fails in the evenings so that I can have this dream again and again.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

good one...so you r tap is leaking is it ???