Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Back from Hibernation...

Dear blog reader (I doubt if anyone wastes his time on mine),I'm back from my hibernation.A lot has happened during this sleepy phase, my making it to IIM C was just one of them.

Things change when u make it to renouned institutes.Life changes a bit and its all attributed to the fact how people's view change about you when they hear you have made it to an IIM.Though I'm still as jobless as I was before cracking CAT,my peers feel I might upto something big by playing pool the entire day :D.

The day finally arrived (9th of may) when I put in my papers in my firm.Its a great feeling when u have put in ur papers,you can enjoy your life to the max. and if ur managers asks you to work you can brush him aside saying you have quit and won't work.I didn't get the luxury of trying it out as I didn't have any work in the first place :).

Now that I'm back,I hope to be a bit more active when it comes to updating my blog :)>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine getting back to csc after ur graduation..